A Shoulder to Lean On
Johansen and Fleming Psychological Services is a counseling group serving the Kenosha area since 1993. We provide psychotherapy services to most age groups and have earned a positive reputation within the community. Our specialties include the treatment of depression, anxiety disorders, ADHD, trauma, relationship problems and grief counseling.
Our philosophy of care is rooted in the following basic assumptions. The Clients:
- have within them the potential to strive toward wholeness and health.
- will seek relationship and safety as means of self-exploration and change.
- may have thoughts or beliefs about themselves, their situation, or others that may interfere with their ability to experience symptom relief.
- have within them the potential to assume (to whatever degree possible) responsibility for their own recovery.
- may lack the appropriate information or resources to remedy the situation.
- may be experiencing symptoms due to biochemical or genetic differences.
If you feel like you are in need of some support and guidance in your life, this is the right place. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life. Johansen and Fleming Psychological Services provides a confidential setting where you can express yourself freely and without judgment.
We assist you in building a personalized treatment plan, designed specifically for your needs, and then take you through the process at your own pace. This is done in a very nurturing and
calming home-like environment.
Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied in your life's direction.
Best wishes from your Johansen and Fleming Psychological Services team.